St. Thomas L. P. School

Established in 1903
Managed by Diocese of Irinjalakuda and St. Thomas Forane Church Ambazhakadu.
Founder of the School : Late Very Rev. Fr. Thomas Attokkaran (Arch Diocese of Tcr)
First Headmaster : Kunnikkuru Master
New Building Constructed in 2008 by : very Rev. Fr. Anto Thachil (Diocese of Irinjalakuda)
Now 4 Divsions and 85 Students English and Malayalam Medium

.....................

Headmaster

Kannampuzha Johnson Jolly

Teaching Staff

Sr. Sanjo

Guest Teacher

Cicily Francis

Peon

M. P. Francis

PTA President

Latest News

View all

Feast of St. Francis Xavier

2017 December 17 10 a.m. - Holy Mass Welcome

Photo Gallery

View all